Saturday 12 May 2012

"Your browser is out of date"

Browser issues are making life difficult! I can't update my browser at home until we can find a way of resetting a lost administrator password, and as browsers in use at work are not mine to choose I can't do much about it there either. As Blogger is no longer working properly with my browser (yes, dear Blogger, we do know you want everyone to use Google Chrome) this blog will be rather neglected for a while except for snatched opportunities at the public library. Good job we still have one!

2 comments:

  1. Nooooooo! I asked one of our ITSAs to give me admin rights to my work PC and shoved Chrome Portable on there. Works a treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to have got it working again without upgrading anything ...

      Delete